Sunshine Marine Solar Module 40W
Our new range of marine solar modules have been designed to provide a high level of performance in the harshest of conditions giving you full or a supplementary power supply to keep your batteries in a healthy condition at all times. Whether you are day cruising or on the high seas.
These robust, light weight modules are also ideal for numerous applications including motorhomes and caravans where they can be bonded straight to the roof and provide a flush, discrete mounting.
The Sunshine Marine solar modules are made of high-grade aluminium and are multi-designed, thin and light.
- Coated surface which can be walked on in deck shoes.
- Highly efficient polycrystalline cells
- Slimline and flexible up to 3% (=3cm over 1m) across their length
- Can be conveniently placed on curved solid surfaces
- Black edge-protection available
- Approx 1.2m, 18AWG, twin core, UV resistant cable attached (bare ended)
- Available in 12V or 24V versions
Each solar panel is individually tested to ensure that field performance meets or exceeds specifications and this is backed up by a 5 year guarantee for workmanship.
Specifications - 12V Module
TUV, UL, IEC61215, CE, ROHS and ISO9001-2000 certified
- Pmax: 40W
- Ipm: 2.31
- Vpm: 17.39
- Isc: 2.54
- Voc: 21.6
- Size: 662mm x 572mm x 4.2mm
- Weight: 3.02kg
PRODUCT CODE: MAR40W
PRE CHRISTMAS SALE ......... LAST DAY THURSDAY 19TH DECEMBER 2013
All required fields are marked with a star (*). Click the 'Add To Cart' or 'Add To Wish List' button at the bottom of this form to proceed.