This 10kw/12.5kVA diesel standby generator is ideal for home or business standby use. The Hyundai twin cylinder air-cooled engine operates at a low noise level within the sound attenuating enclosure.
Mounted on 4 wheels, (2 steering with brake and 2 fixed) it is easily moved on a flat surface. The control panel features a digital panel to display volts, hours, frequency , 32A and 63amp sockets at 230v mains voltage, emergency stop button, overload breakers, ATS/2-wire socket and a 12v DC output. The AVR alternator provides a smooth 230v mains power output and the high torque diesel engine ensures maximum economy and low emissions with minimum fluctuation in rpm as heavy loads are applied.
The long run 60 litre base mounted fuel tank will give up to 18 hours run time under ¼ load.
With key start, two wire start and ATS options, it is the ideal generator for the large home or small business standby in the event of a power failure.
- Engine Type: Twin cylinder forced air-cooled
- Speed (rpm): 3000.00
- Max kVA: 12.50
- Max kW: 10.00
- Voltages - VAC: 230v, 50hz single phase
- Connection Method (VAC/a): 1 x 32A, 1 x 63A
- Starting Method(s): 12v key start, 2-wire start, ATS
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Tank (L): 60.00
- ATS Port?: Yes
- Noise Level db (A) @ 7m: 65 to 70db
- Machine Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 1175 x 695 x 1050
- Net Weight (kg): 295.00
- Wheel Kit?: 4 wheels with brake
- Engine Air Intake: 1.2 cubic meters/minute
- Air Cooling Flow Rate: 10.5 cubic meters/minute
FREE UK Mainland Delivery, for any other destinations please contact us for a quotation before you buy.
PRODUCT CODE: DHY12500SE