Sunshine Polycrystalline 275W Solar PV Module
Our stock polycrystalline 275W solar module is MCS approved making it suitable for grid tied PV arrays and eligible for the feed in tariff. These large solar panels can also be used for battery charging in off grid systems where larger power requirements are needed typically liveaboard boats, power failure back up systems, static caravans, off grid home offices, etc.
- (No reviews yet)
These solar panels produce a higher voltage than the type normally associated with battery charging this has to be regulated through a maximum power point tracking solar controller or (MPPT controller for short) only, as this type of controller is able to accept higher voltages up to 150 volts in most cases which is a lot more than standard controllers.
- Power tolerance(-1-3%) to ensure highly reliable power output
- Modules certified by TUV to with stand high level of wind loads and snow loads (5400 Pa)
- Junction box and six bypass diodes to prevent overheating and "hot spot effect"
- Manufacturing with international quality standards and environment management system: ISO9001 and ISO14001,18001.
- MCS Approved
- Most updated design with drainage holes in the frame ensures the modules to withstand various weather conditions
- Mounting frame in picture not included
Solar Panel Specifications
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 275W
- Maximum Power Current (Ipm): 8.77A
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vpm): 31.34V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 9.29A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 38.38V
- Norminal Operating Cell Temp. (NOCT): -45 to 80°C
- Maximum System Voltage: DC1000V
- Maximum Series Fuse: 15A
- Size: 1650mm x 991mm x 35mm
- Weight: 18.2kg
- 10 Years Warranty On Materials & Workmanship
- 10 Years Warranty 90% Power Output
- 25 Years Warranty 80% Power Output
PRODUCT CODE: JA275W