Sunshine Marine Solar Module 10W
Our range of marine solar modules have been designed to provide a high level of performance in the harshest of conditions giving you full or a supplementary power supply to keep your batteries in a healthy condition at all times. Whether you are day cruising or on the high seas. These robust, light weight modules are also ideal for numerous applications including motorhomes and caravans where they can be bonded straight to the roof and provide a flush, discrete mounting.
- (No reviews yet)
- Coated surface which can be walked on in deck shoes.
- Highly efficient polycrystalline cells
- Slimline and flexible up to 3% (=3cm over 1m) across their length
- Can be conveniently placed on curved solid surfaces
- Approx 1.2m, 18AWG, twin core, UV resistant cable attached (bare ended)
- High-grade stainless steel backing
The Sunshine Marine solar modules are made of high-grade steel and are multi-designed, thin and light.
Each solar panel is individually tested to ensure that field performance meets or exceeds specifications and this is backed up by a 5 year guarantee for workmanship.
Specifications - 12V Module
- Pmax: 10W
- Ipm: 0.58 Amps
- Vpm: 17.39 Volts
- Isc: 0.64 Amps
- Voc: 21.6 Volts
- Size: 350mm x 340mm x 2mm
- Weight: 1.67kg
TUV, UL, IEC61215, CE, ROHS and ISO9001-2000 certified
PRODUCT CODE: MAR10W