720W - 12V Solar Backup System & 2000W Inverter Charger
Our 720W Solar Backup System would typically be used where mains power is unstable. Applications include, remote location homes in the UK and abroad, many of our solar backup systems are used on the Africa Continent where power outages are a common occurrence.
Each kit has been designed for a quick and easy install and include all cables and connectors along with a 2000W Sunshine Power Inverter/Charger to provide an uninterrupted power supply (UPS). When mains power is available, household appliances draw power directly from the mains power (National Grid) and the built in smart battery charger will monitor and maintain the charge in your batteries. If mains power fails, the unit automatically switches over to an external 12 volt battery source to power connected equipment with voltage and frequency-controlled AC power giving you a stable power supply for running your electrical appliances during power outage.
FREE MAINLAND UK DELIVERY
SPECIAL OFFER....... LAST DAY TUESDAY 28TH NOVEMBER 2017
- (No reviews yet)
Using the power of the sun and a state of art MPPT controller that intelligently regulates the working voltage of the solar panel this system can deliver approximately 240Ah on a 12V system per day during the summer months.
- 6 x Sunshine Solar Panels 120W 12V Monocrystalline
- 1 x Network MPPT Controllers 60A 12/24/36/48V with Display
- 1 x 10m Solar Panel Extension Cable (6mm)
- 1 x 1m Extension Cable - Controller to Batteries (6mm)
- 1 x Midi Fuse Holder & 60A Fuse (controller to batteries)
- 2 x 200Ah 12V AGM Deep Cycle Batteries
- 1 x Sets of Heavy Duty Battery Joining Leads
- Sunshine Power Inverter Charger 2000W 12V Pure Sine Wave
- Power Inverter - 200A Mega Fuse Kit
Solar Panel Specifications
Solar Panel - Guaranteed Performance
- 5 Years Manufacturers Warranty
- 10 Years Warranty 90% Power Output
- 20 Years Warranty 80% Power Output
PRODUCT CODE: PK7202U12