Sunshine Solar Panels fastFIX Mono 24W 12V
The fastFIX range of solar panels are designed for easy installation, the panels have 2M of cable attached fitted with an S-S connector so it really is simply a matter of plug-in and start charging.
- (No reviews yet)
Our Sunshine fastFIX 24W solar panel is most typically used as a heavy duty battery maintainer for keeping 12 volt batteries fully charged whilst unattended and they also suit weekend leisure pursuits where a battery is used such as caravans motorhomes & boats. With a Sunshine 24W solar panel you could expect to generate around 7 amps per day during the summer months.
The shape of this solar panel combined with its compact robust design makes it ideal for pole mounting if needed.
- Product Code. SS24WM
- Max Power. 24W ± 5%
- Max Power Voltage. 17.2V
- Max Power Current. 1.4A
- Open Circuit Voltage. 21.5V
- Short Circuit Current. 1.52A
- Normal Operating Cell Temp. -45 to 80°C
- Max System Voltage. DC600V
- Weight. 2.6Kgs
- Dimensions. 300mm x 640mm x 26mm
- 2M of cable fitted with S-S type connector
- Includes crocodile clips
- High Performance Monocrystalline Cells
- Factory fitted aluminium frame with pre-drilled mounting holes
- Multiple pieces can be connected to acquire higher power
- Suitable for charging all types of 12 volt batteries
- Fitted with blocking diodes to prevent reverse charging
- Completely weatherproof
- 5 Years Manufacturers Warranty
- 10 Years Warranty 90% Power Output
- 20 Years Warranty 80% Power Output
Suitable Solar Charge Controller
For this fastFIX panel we would recommend our 7A charge controller which also has S-S type connectors so connecting and disconnecting the solar panel is quick and easy without the need for any hard wiring.
Multiple pieces can be connected to acquire higher power easily with the optional
Four Panel or Two Panel Solar Connector Cables.
Save Money..... on accessories when you purchase them with this product.
PRODUCT CODE: SS24WM