120W Sunshine Flexible Solar Marine Kit
This 120W Sunshine Flexible Solar Power Marine Kit offers outstanding performance and great value for money. With this 120 Watt solar power kit you could expect to generate around 27 amps per day during the summer months supplementing the 12V leisure battery power in boats etc.
- (No reviews yet)
This Sunshine Solar Flexible Marine Kit includes a choice of either a single battery charge controller for one battery bank or a dual battery controller for optimised battery charging of two battery banks.
The Sunshine Flexible Solar range benefit from being thin, light and unbreakable. Light weight design combined with high efficiency cells and a 20°- 30° solar panel flexibility makes our flexible solar range perfect for marine applications.
If you are a competent DIYer this kit has everything you need for a professional looking finish. If you require the services of an installer please contact our Customer Services on 01508 488188.
Solar Panel Specifications
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 120W
- Maximum Power Current (Ipm): 5.45A
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vpm): 22V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 5.87A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 26.4V
- Norminal Operating Cell Temp. (NOCT): -45 to 80°C
- Maximum System Voltage: DC600V
- Maximum Series Fuse: 9A
- Size: 1355mm x 570mm x 2.5mm
- Weight: 2.3kg
- 1 x Sunshine Solar Panels 120W 12V Monocrystalline
- 1 x Solar Battery Controller 10A - 12V/24V - Single or Dual
- 1 x 6m Extension Cable & Connectors
- 1 x ABS Cable Entry Cover
Solar Performance Guarantee
- 2 Years Manufacturers Warranty
Save Money..... Don't forget you can save money on add-ons to compliment your solar kit such as the Remote Meter, not only does this give you valuable data about the overall performance of your solar panel it also gives you info on your battery state of charge and makes setting up your system easier. You may also wish to add some Sikaflex-252 Fixing Adhesive at a reduced price for bonding the solar panel and cable entry cover.
PRODUCT CODE: SSF120MK