Sunshine Solar Flexible Curve 15W 12V
The Sunshine Solar Flexible Curve 15W 12V boasts ultra pure silicon delivering optimal power conversion. A solid copper foundation adds massive strength and prevents corrosion. Thin, light and when fitted to the roof of a caravan or motorhome very aerodynamic. Light weight design combined with high efficiency cells and solar panel flexibility makes our latest Solar Curve range also perfect for marine use and many more applications where a rigid framed solar panel is not an option.
SPECIAL OFFER....... LAST DAY TUESDAY 1ST AUGUST 2017
- (No reviews yet)
With a Sunshine 15W 12V solar panel you could expect to generate around 3.8 amps per day when used in conjunction with the Sunshine Charge Regulator 12V - 7AMP during the summer months. Multiple panels can be connected to acquire higher power if needed.
- 20° flexibility
- Ultra Pure Silicon for maximum power conversion
- Solid Copper Foundation for maximum strength
- Coated surface which can be walked on in deck shoes.
- Highly efficient monocrystalline cells
- Conforms to curved solid surfaces
- No drilling required - easily bonded using Sikaflex
- 4 x fixing eyelets
- Twin Core Cable fitted with type S-S Connector (length 900mm)
- Pmax: 15W
- Ipm: 0.76A
- Vpm: 19.8V
- Isc: 0.82A
- Voc: 23.7V
Size: 485mm x 310mm x 2.5mm
Each solar panel is individually tested to ensure that field performance meets or exceeds specifications and this is backed up by a 2 year guarantee for workmanship.
PRODUCT CODE: SSF15W