Sunshine Solar Flexible Curve 100W 12V
This Sunshine Solar Flexible Curve 100W 12V boasts ultra pure silicon delivering optimal power conversion. A solid copper foundation adds massive strength and prevents corrosion. Thin, light and when fitted to the roof of a caravan or motorhome very aerodynamic. Light weight design combined with high efficiency cells and solar panel flexibility makes our latest Solar Curve range also perfect for marine use and many more applications where a rigid framed solar panel is not an option.
- (No reviews yet)
With a Sunshine Curve 100W 12V solar panel you could expect to generate around 28 amps per day when used in conjunction with a PWM solar charge controller and around 33 amps per day with an MPPT solar controller during the summer months. Multiple panels can be connected to acquire higher power if needed.
Solar Panel Specifications
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 100W
- Maximum Power Current (Ipm): 5.49A
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vpm): 18.2V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 6.01A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.5V
- Norminal Operating Cell Temp. (NOCT): -45 to 80°C
- Maximum System Voltage: DC600V
- Maximum Series Fuse: 9A
- Size: 1225 x 515 x 2mm
- Weight: 3.5kg
- 20° flexibility
- Coated surface which can be walked on in deck shoes.
- Highly efficient monocrystalline cells
- Can be conveniently placed on curved solid surfaces
- Can be easily bonded using fixing Adhesive (no need for drilling)
- 4mm Single Core Cable fitted with type MC4 Connectors (length 900mm)
PRODUCT CODE: SSP100E