Sunshine Solar Panels 120W 12V Monocrystalline
The Sunshine Solar panels are ideal for a keeping 12V batteries topped up. Solar panels are suitable for a wide range of applications however the most common uses for our 120 watt solar panel includes supplementing the leisure battery power in caravans, motorhomes and boats.
- (No reviews yet)
With a Sunshine 120W solar panel you could expect to generate around 33 amps per day when used in conjunction with a PWM solar charge controller and around 40 amps per day with an MPPT solar controller during the summer months. Multiple panels can be connected to acquire higher power if needed.
- 900mm of 4mm single-core insulated cable, fitted with MC Type 4 connectors
- High Performance Monocrystalline Cells
- Factory fitted aluminium frame with pre-drilled mounting holes
- Multiple pieces can be connected to acquire higher power
- Suitable for charging all types of 12 volt batteries
- Fitted with bypass diodes to minimise the effect of shading
- Completely weatherproof
- 5 Years Manufacturers Warranty
- 10 Years Warranty 90% Power Output
- 20 Years Warranty 80% Power Output
Suitable Solar Charge Controllers
- PWM Solar Controller 10A - 12/24V
- MPPT Solar Controller 10A - 12/24V (10% - 30% more power generation)
- Dual Battery Controller 10A - 12/24V
Please Note: If you are connecting multiple panels together you may need a bigger solar controller if you are unsure which you require or have any other questions please call 01508 488188 then Option 2 for Technical.
For the best performance we would recommend 4mm single core cable is used the same as the existing cable already attached to the solar panel junction box. The most efficient method of extending the existing cable is by using 4mm single-core cable fitted with a pair of compatible MC Type 4 Solar Connectors.
Save Money..... on accessories when you purchase them with this product.
PRODUCT CODE: SSP120M