Sunshine Solar Flexible Curve 150W 12V
This Sunshine Solar Flexible Curve 150W 12V boasts ultra pure silicon delivering optimal power conversion. A solid copper foundation adds massive strength and prevents corrosion. Thin, light and when fitted to the roof of a caravan or motorhome very aerodynamic. Light weight design combined with high efficiency cells and solar panel flexibility makes our latest Solar Curve range also perfect for marine use and many more applications where a rigid framed solar panel is not an option.
- (No reviews yet)
The Sunshine Flexible Curve 150W Solar Panels have been specially manufactured to provide a high DC voltage to maximise battery charging through a higher efficiency MPPT charge controller.
If you are looking for maximum yield from your solar panel for 12 volt battery systems the 150W Flexible Curve 150W will provide the answer.
With a Sunshine Curve 150W 12V solar panel you could expect to generate around 50 amps per day when used in conjunction with an MPPT Solar Controller during the summer months.
Solar Panel Specifications
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 150W
- Maximum Power Current (Ipm): 7.58A
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vpm): 19.8V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 8.09A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 23.4V
- Norminal Operating Cell Temp. (NOCT): -45 to 80°C
- Maximum System Voltage: DC600V
- Maximum Series Fuse: 9A
- Size: 1500 x 675 x 2mm
- Weight: 5.5kg
- 20° flexibility
- Coated surface which can be walked on in deck shoes.
- Highly efficient monocrystalline cells
- Can be conveniently placed on curved solid surfaces
- Can be easily bonded using Fixing Adhesive (no need for drilling)
- 4mm Single Core Cable fitted with type MC4 Connectors (length 900mm)
- One Year Manufacturers Warranty
PRODUCT CODE: SSP150E
Customer ReviewsBe the first to review this product Write a Review
There are no items to display for the requested page. Please use the menu to continue.