150W Sunshine Solar Caravan Motorhome & Boat Kit
This 150W Sunshine Solar Power Caravan & Motorhome Kit offers outstanding performance and great value for money. With this 150 Watt solar power kit you could expect to generate around 41 amps per day during the summer months supplementing the 12V leisure battery power in caravans, motorhomes, boats etc.
- (No reviews yet)
The kit includes a choice of either a single battery charge controller for one batterybank typically used in caravan solar set-ups or a dual battery controller for optimised battery charging of two battery banks useful for those of you wishing to keep both starter and leisure batteries charged commonly used in motorhome solar set-ups.
If you are a competent DIYer this kit has everything you need for a professional looking finish. If you require the services of an installer please contact our Customer Services on 01508 488188.
Solar Panel Specifications
- High Efficiency Monocrystalline Cells
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 150W
- Maximum Power Current (Ipm): 8.31A
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vpm): 18.1V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 8.66A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.4V
- Norminal Operating Cell Temp. (NOCT): -45 to 80°C
- Maximum System Voltage: DC1000V
- Size: 1475mm x 670mm x 35mm
- Weight: 11.20kg
- 1 x Sunshine Solar Panels 150W 12V
- 1 x Solar Battery Controller 20A - 12V/24V - Single or Dual
- 1 x 6m Extension Cable & Connectors
- 1 x Set Of Plastic Corner Mounts - White or Black
- 1 x ABS Cable Entry Cover
Solar Performance Guarantee
- 5 Years Manufacturers Warranty
- 10 Years Warranty 90% Power Output
- 20 Years Warranty 80% Power Output
Save Money..... Don't forget you can save money on add-ons to compliment your solar kit such as the Remote Meter, not only does this give you valuable data about the overall performance of your solar panel it also gives you info on your battery state of charge and makes setting up your system easier. You may also wish to add some Bostik-360 Fixing Adhesive at a reduced price for bonding the solar mounts and cable entry cover.
Important note: The solar panel needs a flat area of 1590mm x 789mm these dimensions include the corner mounts supplied with the kit.
PRODUCT CODE: SSP150PK