50W Sunshine Solar Tourer Kit
This 50W Sunshine Solar Tourer Kit offers outstanding performance and great value for money. Perfect for camping, trekking and expeditions where an alternative power source is required. With this 50 Watt solar power kit you could expect to generate around 14 amps per day during the summer months.
- (No reviews yet)
This Sunshine Solar Tourer Kit comes prewired with a 5m extension cable, Built-in fuse protection, solar charge controller and croc clips for quick and easy connection to your 12V battery.
The Sunshine Solar Tourer Kits are a popular choice for campers & backpackers due to the lightweight robust design. They are also a great choice for boat, caravan and motorhome users looking for an alternative to a hard fixed solar panels and have the following benefits over a fixed solar panel:
Upgrade your vehicle - no problem take the Tourer Kit with you.
Can be used for multiple applications.
Can be positioned and repositioned easily to track the sun through the day.
Lightweight and foldable - easily stowed away.
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 50W
- Maximum Power Current (Ipm): 2.80A
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vpm): 17.8V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 3.04A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.3V
- Norminal Operating Cell Temp. (NOCT): -45 to 80°C
- Maximum System Voltage: DC600V
- Maximum Series Fuse: 9A
- Folded Dimensions: 355mm x 290mm x 25mm
- Unfolded Dimensions: 355mm x 1360mm
- Weight: 2.57kg
- 50 watts of Solar Panels - made up of 4 x 12.5W individual panels
- Foldable Design - compact & portable
- Intergrated Bag - robust & weather resistant canvas
- Intelligent Control with USB - overcharge, reverse current & over-temperature protection
- Pre-wired 5m Extension Cable Connectors - croc clips and fuse
Solar Performance Guarantee
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
PRODUCT CODE: SSP50FC