Sunshine Solar Flexible Curve 80W 12V
This Sunshine Solar Flexible Curve 80W 12V boasts ultra pure silicon delivering optimal power conversion. A solid copper foundation adds massive strength and prevents corrosion. Thin, light and when fitted to the roof of a caravan or motorhome very aerodynamic. Light weight design combined with high efficiency cells and solar panel flexibility makes our latest Solar Curve range also perfect for marine use and many more applications where a rigid framed solar panel is not an option.
- (No reviews yet)
With a Sunshine Curve 80W 12V solar panel you could expect to generate around 17 amps per day when used in conjunction with a PWM solar charge controller and 27 amps per day when used with an MPPT solar controller during the summer months. Multiple panels can be connected to acquire higher power if needed.
Solar Panel Specifications
- Maximum Power (Pmax): 80W
- Maximum Power Current (Ipm): 3.42A
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vpm): 19.8V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 4.04A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 23.4V
- Norminal Operating Cell Temp. (NOCT): -45 to 80°C
- Maximum System Voltage: DC600V
- Maximum Series Fuse: 9A
- Size: 1040 x 520 x 2mm
- Weight: 3.5kg
- 20° flexibility
- Coated surface which can be walked on in deck shoes.
- Highly efficient monocrystalline cells
- Can be conveniently placed on curved solid surfaces
- Can be easily bonded using fixing adhesive (no need for drilling)
- 4mm Single Core Cable fitted with type MC4 Connectors (length 900mm)
- One Year Manufacturers Warranty
Save Money..... Don't forget you can save money on add-ons to compliment your solar kit such as the Remote Meter, not only does this give you valuable data about the overall performance of your solar panel it also gives you info on your battery state of charge and makes setting up your system easier. You may also wish to add some Bostik-360 Fixing Adhesive at a reduced price for bonding the solar panel and cable entry cover.
PRODUCT CODE: SSP80E