The Rutland 1200 is a new generation of turbine designed for users seeking higher generating capacity on board yachts and in off-grid locations. The Rutland 1200 elegantly combines a number of high tech features focused on quiet operation, low windspeed performance and high power delivery up to 500W.
Going long distance cruising? Choose a Rutland for:
● Quiet operation lets you sleep!
● Direct savings on fuel
● Reduced engine running time and maintenance
● Assurance of power for essentials such as navigation, refrigeration etc... and so you can enjoy electrical comforts on-board with confidence.
Rutland 1200 Specifications
|Cut in Windspeed
|Output Voltages Available (Nominal)
|Power / Current Ratings:
|Packed Weight & Dimensions
|| 900 x 390 x 185mm 11.25kg
||Low friction 3 phase rare earth magnets, brushless.
||Slipring for 360° free rotation. Low brush wear.
||7.8 kg 17.2lbs
Suppied with a state of the art controller for optimal battery management
- Hybrid control to combine Rutland 1200 wind turbine with up to 20A of solar panels
- Dual charging capability to 2 separate battery banks
- MPPT on both wind turbine and solar panel inputs to maximise both energy sources. Enables connection of high voltage solar panels.
- Pulse Width Modulation charge control for multi-stage charging ensures fully charged and maintained batteries.
- Automatic turbine speed reduction as batteries reach capacity, resumes as batteries deplete.
- Electronic high wind speed protection system automatically reduces turbine speed at 15 m/s (30 Knots).
- Manual shutdown switches for wind and solar inputs
- LED charge and battery condition indicators as standard.
- Remote digital display optional. Connect with RJ232.
PRODUCT CODE: RUTLAND 1200